Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It is June 19, 2007, at 8:20am in the morning, and time is still ticking.



You get to the point in your life when things end and another begins. Things as simple as the regular school year ending and summer school beginning. Or my full time job ending and GSA beginning. These endings and beginnings I'm okay with, but the ones that create an even bigger ending and starts a scary beginning, are the ones I worry about. Many of those in the next couple of months.

Ahhhhh!!! Hey Meechy and Kirs. Can spfx keep reminding me that I have a retreat at the end of August that needs to be done? haha. I have a planner that tells me all this stuff, but I never look in it. =/

Oh, and Janice, can you just slap me around when I act like I shouldn't be acting? You know what I'm talking about. Thanks for everything you do, not just for me, but for everyone else as well.

Anyone want to keep track of all the dinner dates I made? Cause... um, I know I made a few but now I don't remember with who. Junemay! I know I made one with you... didn't I? Hold me to it!

Kaylene, Frances and Angie... when are we moving all our stuff yo? Lets have a cleaning party... ::cry cry:: effin' moving. I'm not ready to go, damn you Salazar!!!


But forrealz though. It's been a trip the past year actually. Prayers please. I need to focus and not lose sight of what's really important.

KJ, help remind me of the good times and not the bad and that there is still hope even when I feel like there isn't. Remind me that You are always there even though I'm so far down that I don't see the hands held up to catch me.

I like Nine Days.

7 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

okay cristina, let's go to school in sd. :D hahaha i don't know. gosh, all this leaving stuff makes me sad. anyway, yes, i'll remind you that you have a retreat. hahaha. k, can we make a dinner date, too?!??!?!

4:30 PM  
Blogger kay said...

Can I start posting the date that we have a confirmed date in August?

4:49 PM  
Blogger bellamay said...

yes, i will hold u to it! i just don't remember what week was good for you. :D

9:51 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

who is salazar

am i missing something

2:35 AM  
Blogger kirsten said...

it's from charlie's angels. when joey (from friends, but he's in charlie's angels) says, "damn you, salazar!"

hi cristina! don't leave! k, thanks!

9:48 AM  
Blogger janice said...

i'm here for you best friend! always.

prayers

4:08 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

well...i'm excited for you to move down here.
man, i'm so selfish!

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home