Monday, September 24, 2007

Frustration kicked in for me this afternoon. I spent about an hour and half looking for jobs online and became extremely frustrated when I couldn't find something that I liked. I just hate being at home and not doing anything. I've been unemployed since the beginning of August and I'm over it. I really wish that things with my reserves were finalized and that I already knew when I was leaving so that I could at least prepare myself for boot camp. At least it would give me something to do.

I'm also trying to figure out school. I want start fall of 2008 but at the same time, if I don't even qualify for the Air Force than I can go for the spring semester. It's like everything is up in the air right now; with work (or lack there of), with the reserves, with school, with Days! Oh Days (I'll start a new paragraph for that one).

Maybe, MAYBE, God is allowing me this time to focus on the retreat. It's frustrating though cause Days is also in a transition period. I left it up to the boys to plan the next how-to but until now nothing has been planned. The last one we had was back in April, I think. This time would be perfect in planning the retreat if I didn't have to worry about money and everything associated with that.

I would add cuss words to this post but I think it would read nicely. Let's just say that I'm really frustrated. FRUSTRATED!!! And when I get frustrated, especially today, I get really pissy. Damn, I was pretty crabby today. Eff... ok, I'm done bitching about stuff. I'm gonna go do something about.

Wish me luck, and prayers please, life is very annoying and sucky, and frustrating right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

prayers for you cristina.

i feel you on the frustrations of life. le sigh.

take care.

9:33 PM  
Blogger janice said...

woooo home and frustrations! i think we're all on the same boat. transitioning and growin' up is hard stuff man. life is hard. but keep on chuggin'. i believe!

10:15 PM  
Blogger kirsten said...

thanks for the call yesterday! wish you were able to join us.

praying for you.

let's have a 7am talk again!

8:06 AM  
Blogger angfoo said...

Life. That's all...prayers.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home