Thursday, September 27, 2007

update:

I'm no longer frustrated, but unfortunately, I'm still jobless. =/

I've started writing out reminders on stickys and pinning them to little square cork boards that are on the wall above my computer monitor. It's a very effective way of keeping track of all the random crap that I have to (or I'm finding to do cause I don't have anything else to do).

Yesterday, the UPS guy came and dropped off my dvr. hehe. Since moving home I've become somewhat of a TV junkie. I even made a list of TV shows I wanted to get into, yes, that's very sad, but at the same time, I don't care, TV is a good companion. =D

I've been really getting into the show "Brothers and Sisters" on ABC showing at 10pm on Sunday evenings. That show makes me cry in almost every single episode, in a good way though. It's one of my new favorite shows. If you've never seen an episode, I suggest you watch an episode, online on ABC.com. The latest episode is called "Walker Family Album" and it takes you through lasts seasons episodes. =)

Aww man, I thought I had more to say. ::sigh:: Guess not. I guess I'll update later, the blogger bug stopped working it's magic for some reason. Until next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger bellamay said...

hi cristina! my mom loves the show "brothers and sisters." it must really be a good show!

p.s. i miss you!

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home