Monday, February 25, 2008

just a jumble of thoughts going through my head right now.

my brother is sick. he threw up in the daycare room earlier.

i have coffee in my system =D

i left work early today after a frantic call from mother saying that little bro was pale and i needed to take him the hospital... that didn't happen.

let the studying begin.

i miss liwanag =(

this Lenten season has been a change from the previous Lenten seasons that I experienced in irvine. it's nice... it's great actually.

prayers for everyone that needs them.

stupid rain has put a halt to my running =(

the circle journal thing is confusing me... hahah.. sorry i'm not attempting to process the posts and e-mails.

k, i'm done.

happy 3rd week of lent =)

3 Comments:

Blogger janice said...

what are you studying for??

hmmm...

12:54 PM  
Blogger kaylene said...

cristina i miss you. i hope your brother is ok. also, how is lent going. i dropped facebook and myspace so if you messaged me etc, that is why i have not replied. but what it has made me do is turn to reading everyone's blog. so ... yes. i have been reading your blog all lent. anyway i miss you, you crazy bear.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Marites said...

Go runner! I haven't been very good at running as much as I should either. Hope your bro is ok. Take care. Miss ya.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home