Tuesday, January 29, 2008

After an AWESOME trip to New York, with the the coolest people ;) (more details and pictures to come) I drove home to SD this morning and arrived at my house and was greeted by my mom's kiddos. To make a long story short though, I tried to sing, dance, and teach the Hokey Pokey with them but this is how the song came out:

You put your right hand in,
You put your right hand out,
You put your right hand in,
And you shake it all about,

You do the hokey pokey
and you turn yourself around
LET US PRAISE THE LORD!!
ya Lu La Lai

lol... wth... seriously, I couldn't remember for the life of me what the last line was... turns out, it's: thats what it's all about!

and that folks... is what it's all about

more to come later. peace!

1 Comments:

Blogger janice said...

Lol. freakin cristina.

hey...let's go back!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home