Sunday, November 25, 2007

I needed to share this, cause this really is a first for me, like really

I'm back from my Vegas-Thanksgiving holiday, thank you to the sister and Darrell for the hospitality, I just realized that we didn't take any pictures of your house... anyway... I wasn't planning on meeting anyone in Vegas... but truth be told, he really won my heart... plus I think he's really cute!!!

So here's the story...

there's this drink... I'm sure all of you have heard of it... and if you haven't, it's really strong... I'm talking alcohol btw... anyway, it's the 190 octane, with an extra shot of... gross-ness... and it always has a tendency to screw me over. The mug it comes in kinda looks like this...




Never again... anyway... I'm walking down the strip with my siblings, and Darrell, who took this beautiful picture of us at a Mediterranean restaurant that is also a hookah lounge.




Sorry, off topic... anyway... we wound up in Planet Hollywood... I bought a refill on my drink (bad choice)... and we started walking around... and then... as we walked into this one store... I saw him... dark eyes, cute smile... nice dimples... he had some cool chucks too... black ones... those really got me... it really was like the saying: 'love at first sight'


I had alcohol in my system so all my freakin' inhibitions were lowered... and the next thing I know... I was leaving with him!!! ::gasps:: I know right?! What the heck was I thinking? I couldn't believe it myself, but seriously you guys... don't judge... he's cute!!


I guess what I'm trying to say is... I'd like all of you to meet... my new "friend":






DUDLEY












Isn't he cute?!?!?! My first ever build-a-bear!!!


Hahaha... ok... I'm done I was suppose to go to sleep already. =P

1 Comments:

Blogger janice said...

aw he is cute. haha...if i didn't talk to you during your drunken stupor then i would have been excited whilst reading your post. but way to keep the suspense. :p

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home