Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Here it is... the ultimate update of my life... hahah, not really, but an update.

So I ship off to boot camp in early January... eff... I didn't think it would be that fast but they had a job I really wanted. JUST KIDDING!!! At my rate actually, I'd be lucky if I left before summer.

Anyway, being forrealz this time, I got offered a job that I interviewed for last week. It's for an afterschool program with Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Elementary school. =) It's only part time, but I think it's cool cause it'll allow me the freedom to plan school stuff and do other things during the day. I might start this week. We'll see.

I hear other ppl have been offered and/or accepted job offers as well... yay! Congrats to them.

Sooo, I'm having Irvine withdrawals... so while Arlene and I were planning stuff for the next Days batch... date TBA... we decided to have what I like to call "Tuesdays at 7." So while all the Irvine folk are at their meeting, the San Diego-ers will meeting up as well. But our 'Tuesdays at 7' will be more for fellowship. We go bowling next week. All are invited to come. Details TBA as well.

Ok ok, so rumor has it that the next women's batch for Days is coming up. The truth is though, it's suppose to be, but stupid slow me, I'm still trying find a decent, affordable place, aside from Kolping (which scares me, a lot). But everybody stay posted, cause it will happen! Hopefully sooner than later. =/

Ok, I'm out. I'd write more but I'm hungry and I'm gonna go eat. Peaces out ya'lls homies. Ya, I can't pull that off... bye.

ps
Has anyone seen my camera? =(

7 Comments:

Blogger angfoo said...

You got offered a job! YAY! Anyways..."Peaces out ya'lls homies.

Peaces out you alls homies? LOL

1:47 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

yay for a job! and yay to planning school stuff!

anyway, can i join your tuesdays at 7? hahaha. i kid. it's a little too far.

anyway, yay update.

5:52 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

tuesdays at 7

sounds like a tv show

1:25 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

uh o....where's ur camera? maybe it's in ur car lying around somewhere like mine was. u can borrow my crappy olympus camera if u want. :)

::high five for being employed::

3:01 PM  
Blogger bellamay said...

woohoo! yay for the job!

and i agree with kathee, tuesdays at 7 sounds like an old sitcom on nick at nite.

3:58 PM  
Blogger anna liza said...

i like how you follow through with your "blog coming soon" post. thanks for checking up on me cristina! and i mean it... additions not substitutions. that tuesdays at 7 idea sounds cool hahah. we miss you.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Nixon said...

I've always thought there should be extensions of log. good job at making it happen. haha

hi crisitna!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home