Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Driving home from Irvine always makes me emo for some reason. Maybe it's because I realize that I'm going back to San Diego and I'm leaving friends behind. Actually, I think it's just that. =/

MOTP was great as usual. Sooo many priests this year. I ended up alter serving, actually, I didn't do much of that, haha, I just put on a robe and 'pretended' I was an alter server =p but hey, was it just me, or did there seem to be a lot more people this year? I didn't get a burger! They ran out =(

Maria's birthday was on Monday (haha, fine, Marites). Fun times at Maki Maki, and then to Cold Stone, and then to D&Bs. Marites you know how to party! We all got kazoos =D

Tuesday was Liwanag's first meeting. Awesome jobs to you and you and you. You know who you are. Well at least I hope you know who you are. It was nice being there on Tuesday though, it always brings back lots of memories.

Mafia. 'nuff said mwahahahaha!!

Oh, that point scoring game... I still don't get it. Which really isn't true, cause I do kind of get it, but I just don't think I could ever get any points. Dang it Janice, you're already ahead by 1.

I don't ever usually know how to write in this thing. Cause I just re-read it and ya, I don't know. Anyway, I have an interview tomorrow, I'm gonna go get ready for that. Plus I need better posts. ::bleh::

2 Comments:

Blogger bellamay said...

random comments for you:

good luck on your interview today!

"...are you mafia?"

don't worry about that point game (which btw we need a name for), although janice is in the lead that doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna win...muwahahaha!

hey, i miss you. abby and i both miss you guys already.

11:30 AM  
Blogger janice said...

watever bellamay! i'm winning! muahahah!

hi best friend. new post! new post!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home