Monday, November 12, 2007

Random thoughts.

Lots of driving, but it was kinda nice.

Seeing old friends.

Hanging out with old ones.

My family is... my family. No other way to really describe them.

Thanks for the fun conversations. I don't judge you.

Getting into things... it's nice to finally have some direction.

Blue curtains. Red blanket. Interesting.

My one year bible, and a guide to the holy mass. Good reads.

I love my mom. I should tell her more.

A missed lunch. =(

Does anybody like physics?

Praying for the motivation.

Congrats on the new jobby job.

Go to the liwanag gala!


I really wish I didn't have to resort to short sentences, but sometimes, the less words the better. Good night ya'lls.

edited 10:45am 11/13/2007
Chargers vs Colts. Damn... wat an interesting and fun game to watch. GO CHARGERS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger bellamay said...

cool, you updates...in short sentences!

and based on a recent poll i conducted, no one likes physics. :p

11:58 PM  
Blogger cressa said...

i love you cristina!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home