Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Guess what?! I recently learned about proxy servers that allow you to get around your schools 'blocked' content... and lo and behold... I am blogging, BLOGGING... at WORK! hahahah I could never access blogger until I found out about them proxy servers... so thank you to those that introduced me to it =D

Well... I was asked to blog. So here it is. I honestly don't remember the last time I blogged. I don't really know what to blog about.

::sigh:: ok, I can't think of anything to write. Bleh... I'll try again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger frances said...

thanks again Cristina for being so freakin' awesome and bringing Bellamay and me to banquet. hope things are going well.

and i must learn more about this proxy stuff. lol!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home