Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I wonder if anyone ever reads this anymore. I kind of lost track of blogger after my computer died on me and I was left with internet via my phone and so it was harder to look at them.

It's interesting though, looking back at what I wrote. This, the random goings ons in my head, is accessible on the internet. Who in the hell would really care about what I had to say anyway? It's funny though, because before facebook status updates and twitter got popular, and whatever other social media outlets are out there now, blogs and xangas use to be the "it. This is how people communicated and kept up with everyone's lives. Do people still do that? Write and post entries?

I would suspect that the number are not as many as before, but I could be totally off on that assumption and maybe the only person that really stopped posting was me.

Anyway, just wanted to give this thing an update. I don't know if this counts as much of an update, but wateves.

Oh, on a side note, however, and I don't know how much crap I'm gonna get about this, considering that I have many friends that are Lakers fans, I was ecstatic to see them lose tonight. Why? Who knows, I'm just not a Laker fan. Go Celtics!! =P

PS I dare all them basketball fans to give up basketball for Lent...especially the die-hard bball fans.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dropping by to say hi!

just started surfing through my bookmarks and found your blog!

and what you said is so true! i thought no one blogs anymore. but then again i've stopped updating my xanga as well.
take care!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home